The new generation of AMK compact inverter modules for up to four servo axes including power supply
AMK offers you a big boost in productivity and efficiency for your automation. Now you can make the control of servo axes even more multifunctional, precise, and cost-saving and up to 60% more compact. The worldwide innovation AMK MultiServo combines up to four servo axes and the power supply into a single module that is only 130 mm wide, 320 mm high, and 230 mm deep. This innovative solution can be scaled exactly to your requirements – with two or four axes, a power rating of 1 to 5 kVA, and your choice of cooling system. Let our experts advise you on how to obtain the maximum output for your objectives.
IOT/Industry 4.0 with its integration of industrial production and the latest communication technology increasingly determines the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of machines and equipment. Whether you have your motion profile performed by a central motion controller or distributed in the machine – AMK offers the perfect solution.
The new AMK Motion APPs reduce engineering effort. At the same time flexibility increases and TCO decreases.
AMK Motion APPs
Standardized flexibility for Motion Control in the MultiServo
Ideal for quick and easy adaptation of AMK’s MultiServo to meet your application’s
requirements. Load Motion APPs – done. It‘s that simple.
- Standardized Motion APPs for typical motion tasks:
axis synchronization, print mark control, winder, cross cutter, electronic gearing, gantry and many more
- Customized APPs possible:
Supplied by AMK or yourself
- Various fieldbus systems possible:
Ethercat, Profinet, Varan, EthernetIP and OPC UA
- Extensive Service APPs:
Remote diagnostics, application help and condition monitoring
- Motion APPs and Service APPs can be combined
- Visualization options for any browser (HTML5)
- Motion APPs can be loaded from APP-Collection
- Up to 60 % space savings in the control cabinet compared to conventional systems
- Reduced cabling costs
- Easy and fast installation because only one housing has to be mounted
- Flexible use of cooling systems: air-cooled or liquid cooled
- Integrated safety function STO
- Multifunctional encoder interface, including encoderless, optionally for asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Application-optimized software and control for vibration damping
- High-performance synchronization of many axes, e.g., multiple converters on one axis
- Prepared for a wide variety of communication interfaces and thus directly usable on different controllers