They are characterized by high reliability, high dynamic response, and largely maintenance-free operation. They are especially well-suited for applications that focus on high power outputs.
They are available with a choice of convection cooling or liquid cooling. Thanks to their compact size, these motors – especially the liquid-cooled version – provide, extremely high power density.
- Very good synchronous operation properties
- Excellent power density resulting from very high efficiency
- Extremely high dynamic response due to slim rotor design
- Degree of protection IP65
- Very good synchronous operation properties resulting from high number of stator slots
- Very high power density & high efficiency
- Low noise emission & degree of protection IP54