Automatic fieldbus configuration
The revolutionary coupling of component configuration and programming environment has made fieldbus configuration very easy. AIPEX PRO recognizes all data that has to be transferred and automatically generates the configuration of the fieldbus. Data are prepared, depending on their use in the PLC program, either synchronously or asynchronously. Fully automatically and reliably.
The programmer is thus freed from tedious work and can fully concentrate on the important aspects of the machine control.
Drive data as well as I/O data are configured fully automatically.
Simple parameterization of the drives
The drive system consists of the servo inverters and motors which together have to optimally fulfill the tasks. Wizards aid in the parameterization for standard configurations of the drive. Using the parameter explorer you have access to all parameters in the system. Adjustments and optimizations can also be made during operation. The temporary changes are directly adopted.
AIPEX PRO has access to all devices on the fieldbus network. From one central location all parameters and configuration data can be read as well as written. Troubleshooting is made easier by the central access with AIPEX PRO. As soon as a message is generated, you receive it in plain text with additional information displayed.
- Internal setpoint generator with sine-wave, triangle, trapezoid and step generators for torque, speed and position setpoints
- Temporary parameter access for the online tuning of all control parameters
- Integrated oscilloscope
- Measurement of all internal data such as position values, speed values, currents, torques, digital I/O voltages etc.
- Up to 8 variables can be recorded per device
- Diverse trigger (flank, event, level)
- Cursor measuring function (time, absolute value, difference)
- Hold function for measured data
- 4 different views possible for each device
- Saving and exporting of measured values